I was standing there, in the night, in the middle of a street, surrounded by cars. To my right, there was a hill, covered in cars. Why there were cars there, I'm not sure, but there were cars everywhere. To my left, was the ocean, just past the railing that was on the side of the road. All the car lights were on. I was walking along, when I saw them. Two guys, taller than me, more muscular, and I had to chase them. I don't know why, but I felt they had something important to me, that they had taken something from me. So I chased them. I ran down the street after them, past all the cars. There were no people around, just me, and those two men. They ran up the hill, and I followed them, towards the city at the top of the hill.
I ran into the concrete jungle, and saw the streets deserted. Again, the lights were on everywhere. The skyscrapers were lit up, neon street signs were glowing, and the cars. They just sat there, doing nothing. Then, a black 4WD came zooming passed, and I chased after it. I was running along, jumping over cars, around fallen street signs, somehow keeping up with the black car. I knew they were in it, so I had to keep up with it. I kept running, and I came close. I jumped onto a car, then off that car, onto the back of the 4WD. I held on, and climbed around the side. Gripping the rails on the roof, I swung around and tried to kick one of the guys, except he grabbed my feet and pushed me out, causing me to fall. I rolled on the ground, using the momentum to spring me back up, and I continued the chase. They drove down an alleyway, and I jumped over fallen debris, ran up the sides of walls, jumped fences, all to keep up with them. They turned back onto a main road, and I caught up to them again, and jumped on the back of the car. They then took a sharp corner, and flung me off, driving off down the side road. I was knocked out
Gingerly, I got up after what seemed like days. I looked around, and it was still night time. Whether or not it was the same night, I'm not sure. I got up, and followed the tire marks of the car, sprinting around the city. As I was running, I turned a corner, and saw someone running into a building with a black 4WD out the front. I recognised the car, so I quickly ran, curious to know who that person was. I entered the building, into a lobby type area. The lights were out, and I could only see the faint glow of a light coming from the staircase. I followed the staircase up, wanting to get closer to the light. At every level, there were corridors leading off at a landing, but at each level there was no light. Finally, after climbing the staircase for what seemed like hours, I reached the light. I followed the corridor, until I got to a door, which was slightly opened. I walked in, and was shocked at what I saw.
I was faced with an open, lit up room. There was a door at the other end of it, and a staircase to the left hand side. To the right, there was a glass window, instead of a wall. Various trees in potplants were placed around the room, and the floor was made up of white tiles. On the other side of the room, just in front of the door, stood one of the men. He was tall, with short brown hair, and slightly tanned skin. He was pretty muscular, and he looked strong. He was wearing a white shirt, and jeans. On the floor in front of me, however, was the other man, and my best friend. They were locked in a fight, one in which my friend was losing. They had each other grappled, my friend having his face covered in bruises. Soon, he was tossed to the side of the room, where he lay. I was angry.
Straight away, I lunged at the guy. The other guy just stood back, doing nothing. I tacked the first guy to the ground, and started to lay into his face. He soon pushed me off him, and I rolled backwards. We both stood up, and started circling each other. At that moment, the lights in the room died, and the only light came from the buildings outside. Inside the dimly lit room, we continued to circle, until he lunged at me. I dodged to the side, and pushed him on his way through. He ran straight into the wall, and I used this opportunity to try and kick him. He managed to duck, however, and I was knocked off balance. He then grabbed me, and started slamming me against the wall. He then threw me on the floor, where I slowly got back up. My head hurt, and my back and arms were covered in cuts and bruises. However, I lunged at him again, and managed to grab him around the waist. I pushed him, and managed to push him against the railing of the staircase. He tried to punch my head at that moment, and I ducked back, waiting until he lost balance. He tried to punch again, and I dodged, grabbing his arm on the way through. Using his momentum, I pushed him over the staircase, and he rolled down to the lower levels. I collapsed to the floor, exhausted.
However, I looked up to see the other guy walking towards me. I quickly got up, and jumped backwards onto the wall, as he was charging at me. I managed to jump over his head, and he ran straight into the wall behind me. But he just turned around and continued to charge. I kept jumping out of the way, looking for a way to retaliate. But I knew none. I just had to keep dodging, ducking, trying to avoid his charges. I wasn't able to keep it up though. He soon grabbed me around the waist, and started to squeeze me. I couldn't breathe. He was literally squeezing the life out of me. I thought I was gone, when all of a sudden he let go of me. I fell to the ground, and he stood over the top of me. I jumped at him, and he just stood to the side, and laughed. I yelled at him "Why are you laughing? What have you taken from me? Why are you doing this to me?" He just stood there, laughing. Then, my friend stirred over in the corner. He was regaining consciousness, and as he sat up, he called to me, "Michael! It's her! They've taken her!" Upon hearing this, I was shattered. My heart sank, and I fell to my knees. He just stood there, laughing. At that moment I filled up with rage, and jumped at him, and pushed him. He was surprised, and fell backwards. He fell back, and lost his balance, and fell through the window. The glass shattered, and fell to the city streets, along with the guy. I just fell to my knees, lost in my mind. I didn't know what to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment