Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Saturday, January 22, 2011

That awkward moment when...

Well, to be honest, this hasn't got anything to do with awkward moments at all.

I'm just posting something for the sake of it.

You see, I played beach volleyball today. It hurt my legs. A lot. But it was fun. Which is good.
Anyway, over the next few weeks, I have to organise where I'm going to live, where I'm going to study, how I'm going to pay for stuff, and yeah... all that.

I stop getting paid in like, a week.
I start uni soon.
I have no potential jobs at all.
And I'm going to struggle for moneys.

Awesome.

But yeah, something shall happen. I'll somehow be able to provide for myself.
Hopefully.

Either way.
I'm out of Banana Milk.
The end.

1 comment: