As I write this, I'm lying on the couch at my friends house.
On my laptop.
Doing nothing
...and procrastinating about going to sleep.
We all do it.
But, you see, I'm the only one in the house.
Well, me, my friend, and his girlfriend.
And they are both currently in his room, with the door open, and they're speaking very loudly...
Meaning I have no choice but to listen to everything they say.
I have to say... the cuteness of it all makes me want to chuck.
They get along so well, and it's all so lovey dovey.
In saying that, I'm not angry. I'm not annoyed...
...well, I kinda am.
Why am I annoyed?
Is it because they're keeping me awake?
Is it because I've been ignored completely?
Is it because they started talking about peeing?
No.
It's purely because I'm so completely and utterly jealous.
Being exposed to something you want so much for 3 days straight...
and then hearing it go on for an hour straight...
It gets to me.
Being so over singleness... wanting to find someone so much.
And failing at it all the time. It annoys me.
I just want to find that one person...
No comments:
Post a Comment