I myself am going by the thought that God knows exactly who the right partner for me is, and he'll introduce us (if we don't already know each other) when the timing is perfect. So don't ever give up hope, God knows what he's doing :) Just trust that he knows best and that he has someone perfect for you. Maybe it's just not the right time yet? Just a thought. :)
I myself am going by the thought that God knows exactly who the right partner for me is, and he'll introduce us (if we don't already know each other) when the timing is perfect.
ReplyDeleteSo don't ever give up hope, God knows what he's doing :)
Just trust that he knows best and that he has someone perfect for you. Maybe it's just not the right time yet? Just a thought. :)
And I only just noticed this comment.
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, I believe in exactly what you just stated, and am hoping that that day comes soon.
It'll happen one day... I just remember being really over being single when I wrote this.