Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The epic fight...

It was a Sunday night. I was sitting on my bed, talking to people on facebook, quietly minding my own business... when BAM!! It happened. A bee, flew down and attacked me. I was unprepared, but using my epic ninja skills, I managed to fight it off. It flew away, retreating to the light fitting on my roof.

Once it was there, I watched it, waiting on my bed with a pillow in my hand, ready to pounce if it attacked again. It came out, testing the waters to see if I would attack. However, it was too far away, and I couldn't reach it from where I was. I realised that I wasn't going to be able to retaliate from my position, so I had to do something. Looking around my room, I saw some nerf darts lying on the floor. I had an idea.

Grabbing my car keys, I made the epic dash out of my room, out of the house, down the stairs, to my car, where my trusty Nerf Gun lay. I grabbed it, then grabbed some darts, and returned to my room, where I scoped out the position of the bee. It had retreated back into the light fitting. So I took position, and waited for the bee to make it's fatal mistake.

I waited, crouched on the ground... after what seemed like hours, the bee finally came out of it's hiding spot. I opened fire, taking shot after shot until BANG! I hit it. It retreated back into it's light fitting, where it lay, motionless. I thought it was dead, so I calmed down, returning to my bed. However, I heard movement, and I looked up to see the bee move.

I tensed, grabbing my Nerf Gun and preparing for round two. However, it became motionless again. Time passed, and all of a sudden, it started going crazy. It was flying around the fitting, hitting everything, making heaps of noise. I waited, preparing for a retaliation on its part, until it stopped.
It lay in the fitting. Not moving. It looked like it was snapped in two. The bee, after intruding into my room, and attacking me, had been bested by my Nerf Gun, and my epic aim. It now rests in my light fitting, as a warning to all future bees of the dangers of attacking MickyJ in his own room.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment