Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You...

These days... you're all I seem to think about.
Every spare moment, every wandering thought.
It all comes back to thoughts of you.

It's weird. I've known you for ages.
We've been friends for a while.
But I actually got to know you better.
We spoke for ages.
And ages.
And now this has happened.

I like you. A lot.
Every chance I get, I speak to you.
I love speaking to you.
Just chatting. Either about nothing, or important stuff.
It's always enjoyable.
And I always have a smile on my face.

Because of this. Because of distance.
And because of just how awesome you are.
I've come to like you a lot.
I want to be able to tell you all this.
To see you again, as soon as I can.
And if something happens...
It'll be amazing.

I hope it does.
Probably more than anything in the world right now.
I just like you.
So much.
So very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment