This space has been fairly devoid for a while.
The last serious thing I wrote here was forever ago.
It's either because I don't feel like writing too much,
or I forget this exists,
or because when I do come here with the intention of writing, I become so damn lazy that I just give up.
It's one of the above.
That being said, I do like writing here.
It's actually a space where I can get stuff out there, and know I'm not going to get slammed for it.
That being said, I've started watching One Tree Hill.
Funny, I know :P
So yeah, to the multitudes of people out there reading this (there's going to be a max of like, 2, but who cares? :P) I've written something.
For once.
Either way... I just felt like writing tonight. It felt good.
I like writing.
It's fun.
I should write a story sometime...
Anyway, life is good.
Blah blah blah. I'm actually enjoying living in Frankston.
Minus two things.
One, the food sucks. I miss my dad's cooking so much.
Two, I miss the stars.
Back on my wonderful Island, the night sky was beautiful.
Amazing.
To be able to look up, and see the multitudes of lights up there, twinkling away.
I miss it.
Stupid light pollution. I had a look up the other day, and struggled to see any stars at all.
And yes, it was a clear night.
The night sky really is amazing....
No comments:
Post a Comment