Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just pondering...

For some reason, I seem to be running short on things to blog about.
Just, nothing is popping into my head these days.
Hence the lack of posts.

However, for the multitudes of people who read this, I'm not sure if I've ever actually said this here, so I think now is as good a time as ever to do so.
Even though it's been implied in past posts, I am a Christian. I do believe in, and love God. And He's the one who's given me direction in life.

Now, I assume a lot of you would be familiar with the Easter story.
Jesus went and died on a cross, and rose again 3 days later.
He died for our sins, for you and me, so that we could have a relationship with God.
He did that, for us. He was perfect. He never sinned. Ever.
Yet, he took our sin for us, purely because he loved us that much.

Now, this is something I've always struggled with.
Don't know why, I just have. I just struggle to understand why someone would die, for me.
I've also struggled to grasp the enormity of what He did for us.

I've seen this video twice now. It got posted by someone today.
I remember the first time I watched, in small group. I was absolutely shocked by it.
It's a video of a doctor describing the physical side of what Jesus went through on that cross.
Keep in mind that everything He went through, He did for you and me.

So, here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment