Oh hai guaise!
I actually don't really know what I'm going to write about.
It was going to be about Valentines day. Except I'd rather not rant about it.
Everything I'd say has already been said by the masses anyway, and it's not like I'll change opinions.
So, instead of that, I'm going to write about My Little Pony.
'Cause I'm a man.
How does one become addicted to a show seemingly aimed at 5 year old girls?
Moreso, how does that same show become extremely popular amongst guys around my age.
I laughed when I first heard of someone my age watching that show.
Then I heard about more guys my age watching it.
Then I heard that it had become extremely popular among those my age.
And that it was borderline becoming a meme.
So, obviously my interest was sparked. A good friend told me to watch it.
So I did.
And I kept watching. And watching. And watching.
And now I'm half way through the first season. I'm hooked.
It makes NO sense at all! I don't understand it.
It's funny. It makes me smile. I enjoy it.
I think the reason why I, and many my age, enjoy it so much is just because it's simple.
It's a very happy show, and the messages in the episodes, whilst simple, are something which a lot of people in society should start to remember.
"Friendship is magic"
That's the crux of it. Underneath all the glamour and colours, that's what they're saying.
And I think it's just a little escape for all us 'bronies' who watch and enjoy the show.
I mean, you just have to like it.
There's no actual way you can't.
Seriously, if you're reading this.
Watch it.
You WILL love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment