IT'S K GAIZE! I GOTS DIS!
Ok. Now that that's out of the way... I've decided I'm going to record my efforts to go without Facebook here. And there's 2 reasons behind this decision.
1. I feel the need to record them, and this seemed the best place to do it.
2. No social media network is killing me right now, and this provides some relief.
How is it, that someone can be busy for a full day, and still have the need to check a social media site every 2 seconds? I know, they're ridiculously addicted to it. I am constantly amazed at how many things happen in my life that make me automatically want to share it with those online. I also feel amazingly disconnected right now. I used to be able to whip out my phone and have the option of talking to over 700 people (although, in reality I probably only spoke to like, 20), and I used to be able to check on the activities of any single one of those people. Now, I have my sister and my close friends. That's it. No one else, at all, unless they message me. I've found myself looking through past text messages, finding people to speak to. I spend more time playing games on my mobile, instead of going on Facebook on it, and it's showing me just how anti-social I used to be, unless whatever conversation that was happening fully interested me. It's actually really sad. I think this ban may be good for me, as hopefully it'll help me to be more interested in my surroundings, as opposed to what some person writes as their next status. Either way, life is interesting. Also, I have amazing hair right now. It's quite ridiculous. That is all.
Actually, no it's not.
SUMMER IS TOMORROW!!! FINALLY!!!
Now, that is all :)
Goodbye my massive following! I'll speak to you all tomorrow!
(or rather, you'll read this pointlessness)
Kthxbai!
No comments:
Post a Comment