It's amazing just what music can do to you. It can alter moods, and can equally reflect exactly how you're feeling. It can act as an avenue for people to express themselves. It can allow people to go crazy, and let loose in ways they would never do otherwise. It's just beautiful.
Personally, I just love how magical it truly is. There's nothing else out there like it. I felt pretty horrible tonight. Don't know why, but I was in a shocking mood. So, I pull out my guitar, and proceed to spend 3 hours playing it. During the last song I played, I was completely in tune with the music. I didn't have a care in the world, and everything felt amazing, just sitting there, strumming on my guitar. And now, I'm writing this, and I feel great. Tired, but great.
It has this ability just to be amazing. No matter how you feel, there's something there to match it. There's always a song that you can just belt out, and feel great afterwards. I love music. It's such a massive part of my life.
It's just amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment