Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...
Also, I like writing heaps of stuff
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
How did it ever happen...?
Nearly 6 hours ago, I got someone to change my Facebook password. I'm spending this week without Facebook, to see what my life is like without it. So, for 6 hours, I've been without it. And I have to say, I've already had some revelations which are slightly sad. In that time, I've been playing netball and have been with people the whole time. Hanging with friends. And I've already managed to lose count of the amount of times I've picked up my phone to check my account. To check for notifications, or inboxes. It's just ridiculous how much I use it! And it's also ridiculous how hard I'm finding it to not go on Facebook! I know that I could easily recover my password and log on, to check everything. I know that I'll be getting spammed by people, because that's just how some of my friends roll. I know that I have heaps of notifications. And all I want to do is check them! It's also crazy just how many ideas I've had for statuses, that I've gone to post then realised I can't. I've already discovered just how much time I was spending on that site... and it's a very sad revelation, one that's very eye-opening for me. I never truly realised just how reliant I was on that one single website. This week is going to be very interesting. I hope I make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment