Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Here's to the twilight 
here's to the memories 
these are my souvenirs 
my mental pictures of everything 
Here's to the late nights 
here's to the firelight 
these are my souvenirs 
my souvenirs"


So many memories... so many friendships.
Good times in the past, good times to come.
You can't do much without friends.

Who would be there to muck around with you?
Who would be there to laugh with you when you did something stupid?
Who would be there to encourage you to do something?
Who would be there to wipe away the tears?



Friendship means a lot to me.
I treasure my friends so much, because without them I wouldn't be me.
I may tease you.
I may push you.
I may laugh at you.
But that's just me showing that I love you.
And that is what friendship is about.
Being there, through the good and the bad, because you care for each other.


Because you're mates.

You're
Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment