Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Monday, December 12, 2011

And then I end up back here...

This blog is heaps more fun than when I originally decided to do it. Which makes me just continue to post random stuff, because I can.
Also, I've had this massive urge to have a D&M with someone tonight, but haven't, so I guess posting stuff here eases that slightly.
I love posting stuff past midnight. It's good. Pointless, but good.

Anyway, I just found something that I wrote in September, which I was going to chuck on Facebook, but didn't. It's from back when I had Uni assignments covering everything. It just makes me think about how much can change in such a short space of time. I remember certain things that were going on back in September. Now it's December, and a lot of what I wrote then is irrelevant. It makes me think about what we'd do if we knew what was going to happen if we continued with our usual habits, and ways of doing things. Would we change what we do, or would we continue to act the same as usual? I know, looking back, I would've done heaps differently this year, especially in the last few months. It's been an interesting, and scary time, but one that has caused some growth in me as a person. I appreciate that, but with it it's brought a lot of pain and stress, which sucked. Am I truly happy now? Who knows. I certainly don't. I'm definitely in a weird place right now, and I hope that it gets fixed soon. Honestly, I don't even know what I'm writing about right now. Therefore...

I feel weird. Stuff changes. I like some of it, don't like other parts.
Camps will be good. I want them now :)
Christmas is coming. That's always great.
I NEED a church. Or at least a consistent christian community. I've lacked it for too long now, and constantly visiting places just isn't good for me. I need a home church.
Aaaaaaand... I want a Ukulele.

Life is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment