I dunno. I'm posting this for 3 reasons I think.
1. I'm bored.
2. I seem to have this massive urge to reveal the inner workings of my mind, but don't at the same time.
3. It was the most appropriate place to reveal that I'm listening to the Across The Universe soundtrack at the moment.
So, let's do this.
Firstly, if you haven't seen Across The Universe, please do. It's actually amazing.
Secondly, I just sneezed.
Thirdly... pineapples.
Seriously though, pineapples are AMAZING! Nearly as good as bananas. Nowhere near as good as Banana Milk though. That stuff is the BEST! The very best. Even better than tacos, and they're good.
Ok. Point of this post.
Parents.
Who has them? I assume you would, whether they be around or not, you do have them.
However, mine are amazing. Like, really amazing.
Like, so amazing that I, like, have to, like, use the word like excessively. Like.
But yeah. Tonight, I was at my dads dinner thingo for work, and just hanging out with Mum and Dad again was heaps awesome. Me and Dad compete in everything, and it's always fun, whether I win or he wins, it's great. And then there's Mum, who's always caring (sometimes to the point of great annoyance), and always laughs at just about everything.
I love them.
Lots.
So much.
And I appreciate them so much too.
Not sure if they know this, but I do.
So I decided to tell the blogging world that I do.
Therefore, enjoy.
Before I leave... I am the walrus.
The end.
Goodbye.
See you later.
And stuff :D
No comments:
Post a Comment