Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Because WEDGIE!...

Yes.
That's right.
I just gave you a MASSIVE wedgie.
Like, truly HUGE! The hugest wedgie you've ever received.

Not really. I'm just kidding.
I didn't give you a wedgie. That would be mean.
And I'm an exceptionally nice person.

However, this text appears to be smaller than usual.
Shall we do something about it?
I think so..
...
...

*does something amazing and magical*

HERE WE ARE!
Is this better? Actually...
It's way too big. 
I'll change it again. Just wait.
...
...

There. It's better than before.
Much more readable.
Now... for the main point of this post.

I actually don't think there's a point to this.
I actually wanted to write a poem of some sort.
Except I had no inspiration, and no poem writing ability.
So that ended well.
I should write a story!
Yes :D I'll do that.
Actually... I have one I can post here already.
I'ma do that.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment