Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Friday, December 16, 2011

I like rainbows...


They look good.
I always wanted to try to find gold at the bottom of a rainbow.
There was a time where it was the most important thing in my life.
To reach the end of that rainbow...





...I always envisioned it as being an amazing event.
Rainbows (obviously), sparkly skies, a sunny backdrop.
For some reason, a pony just came to mind.
Although, I'd rather there not be one there.


And then there's the pot of gold. With a leprechaun or two, because they're cool.
Just dancing around the gold.

If I found that as a kid, my world would've been turned upside down.
It would have been amazing.
I've always wanted the supernatural world to exist.
(Note, I mean like, magic and shiz, not the God side of supernatural, because I know that exists)
But yeah, magic and stuff would be so cool.
Like, really cool.


And all the amazingly sweet creatures that'd come with such a world.
It'd be all sweet and peachy.

I love rainbows. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment