Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The final ending, and a new beginning...

To be honest, the whole "it's a new year, it's a new start" thing has confused me. Just because it's a new year, doesn't mean anything has really changed. It's not like your life is restarting. Although, I can kind of understand it.

People see the new year as a chance to move on from what the previous year gave to them. I just use it as a chance to reflect on what's changed in my life, and what hasn't.

This year, my life changed a lot. I moved to Frankston. I had to survive by myself. I started at uni. I took up many extra responsibilities with youth stuff. Did I succeed? Who knows. I did in some aspects, I didn't in others.

All I know, is that I'm probably going to actually set some form of resolutions this year, and will try to fulfill them. Hopefully.

It'd be nice if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment