This year, I shall do the following.
And you shall not stop me, for I am legend.
Also, because I want to do them, so yeah.
Let the list begin.
I shall see no fewer than 10 bands play live.
I shall successfully learn to do a standing backsault.
I shall learn to organise everything better.
I shall clean my room once. Maybe twice. :P
I shall read books more.
I shall study more.
I shall finally pay my phone bill.
I shall also stop going over my download limit.
I shall give a present to every neighbour, as thanks to the one who provides my internet.
I shall at least attempt to write a song.
I shall not refrain from doing what needs doing.
I shall write a book! Actually, I won't.
I shall try to learn how to sing and play guitar at the same time.
I shall improve my drumming and bass skills.
I shall live through December, because the world shall not end.
I shall find a church, and regularly attend said church.
I shall do the chicken dance at least 5 times.
And finally...
I shall enjoy this year.
So.
Bit of a list.
It's more of an "I'll try to do these, because I feel I need to" list.
But hopefully it helps.
But yeah.
Happy New Year to the multitudes reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment