Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...

Also, I like writing heaps of stuff

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Because ice-cream is just amazing...

I just ran out of apple juice.
Now I am sad.
So very sad.
Well, actually I'm not.
But hey, at least I have ice-cream!

Today... I had a meeting.
A good, fun, kind of scary meeting.
It was in regards to the program for camp this summer.
Impact, it's gonna ROCK people!

Still... it was scary, because it made me realise something.
A lot of what is happening this camp rides on me being in charge.
It rides on me organising stuff.
Not just running stuff, but being the behind the scene person.
Making sure all the items that are needed are provided.
It's kind of a big step...

One that I think I'm ready for... but it's still scary to think about.

I mean, programming can't be that hard, right?
It'll all come together though :)
I mean, it's camp.
It always works ^.^

My ice-cream melted :(

No comments:

Post a Comment