WE SHOULD ALL GO MAKE TACOS BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING AND TASTE SOOOOO GOOD!
Honestly they are the best. So... what's the point of this post? I don't know. I'm just writing because I can :D
I like this blogging thing. It's fun. I can write stuff, and post it, and all is swell and happy.
Reminds me or that time I fought of a bee with a nerf gun. That was fun.
I like nerf guns. You can shoot people with them.
And the best part?
If you hit them, THEY DON'T DIE! They live, because nerf darts are foam, and not actual bullets.
So you can pretend to shoot your friends, BUT YOU WON'T!
How amazing is that!?
It makes for fun times. With friends. Pretending to run around and kill each other...
Sounds bad.
BUT IT'S FUN!
I have a sore thumb. And knee. And wrist. And other knee. It makes typing hard.
Very hard.
Extremely hard.
BUT! I'm working through the pain, purely to provide you all with this page of nothingness.
Utter nonsense.
I want to listen to good music.
I KNOW!
I downloaded the Across The Universe soundtrack the other day.
I'LL LISTEN TO THAT!
If you haven't seen the movie. Watch it.
It's amazing.
That, and Love Me, If You Dare.
Watch both of them.
That is all.
From me, Slushie.
No comments:
Post a Comment