Purely because my love for Banana Milk is just that big...
Also, I like writing heaps of stuff
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Apparently you can use your iPhone for this...
It's nearly 5am, and I'm laying in bed, so unable to sleep that I'm posting another blog. And I'm doing it off my iPhone. Like a baws. Makes no sense. Anyway, today was boring. Volleyball was fun, but another day without Facebook was irritating, and I'm still struggling not to go on it. I'm also surprised at the amount of people who I speak to in real life who ask me if I'm surviving no Facebook. Was it really that obvious that I was addicted to it? Was I on it THAT much? I probably was... haha. But yeah, I'm still alive. I'm still functioning. I'm sending more texts than I ever have before. And I've learnt nearly the whole vice verses album, by Switchfoot, on guitar. And I've discovered heaps of new , cool music. It's so good :) I miss talking to everyone though. I like that I've written a huge slab of text on my phone though. Go me! Also, sun.. WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like that you've taken up blogging as a substitute for Facebook :P
ReplyDeleteAlso, SWITCHFOOT. VICE VERSES. ARSGHSG.
You already know what that means.
But kudos to you and your conviction to give Facebook up for a week :) *applause applause*